TATTVA - GROUP
Tattva Group of Companies is a professionally managed business group interested to pursue business’s in Oil & Gas, Education, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Shipping and Scientific and Technological Services.
Tattva Group was born out of the vision of Mr. N Ramachandran-iyer an accomplished industrialist with more than three decades of diverse industry experience in Cement, Sugar, Shipping, Education and Power.
Our Promoter Chairman, Shri. N. Ramachandran- iyer was formerly the Executive Director of The India Cements Ltd. and has been a significant driving force behind ICL’s success. He was one of two promoters holding a significant stake in the company.
Shri. N. Ramachandran formed the Tattva Group in August 2009 to take forward the various business ventures planned.
The organizational foundation of Tattva Group comes from the strength and experience of the senior management team. Under the leadership of Chairman Mr. N Ramachandran, a core team of key individuals has been assembled to jointly develop the Group’s vision, strategy and business philosophy.
- Erstwhile Promoter of the India Cements, South India’s largest manufacturer of Cement
- Honorary Consul for the Republic of Latvia for Tamil Nadu and Kerala regions
- President of the World Squash Federation
- Recipient of Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar 2011 from the President of India
- Masters in Commerce with specialization in International Marketing.
- Founded and spear headed the growth of Results Marine Private Limited, focussed on the upstream Oil & Gas sector.
- Has been involved with the upstream Oil & Gas sector for 9 years now.
- Member of various Commercial / Social Development/ Sports Organizations .
The Tattva Group was formed in 2009. The Senior management is assisted by a core team of professionals with advanced degrees in engineering, management and finance.
"The Tattva Group is exploring organic and inorganic ventures in the following sectors:"
OIL & GAS
India imports more than 60% of its crude oil requirements due to huge demand supply gap. Indian Government has taken various measures to substantially accelerate exploratory activities for enhancing Oil & Gas production. This has created a sustained demand for oil field services in India like drilling rigs, offshore support vessels, seismic services, survey as well as other equipment and services.
Tattva Group has strong existing relationships with major global players in this industry and is exploring opportunities to commence a services business in upstream Oil & Gas.
Contact Person: Ms Seethalakshmi Ramesh
Tattva Group of Companies
Khivraj Complex II, Second Floor,
480, Anna Salai, Nandanam,
Chennai - 600035
Tel: +91-44-2434 0254
Fax: +91-44-2434 0253