XOMOX - SANMAR LIMITED
Xomox Sanmar Limited
Its enduring relationship with Xomox Corporation, USA (a subsidiary of Crane Co.) — a global manufacturer of a full line of process valves and actuators — has enabled Xomox Sanmar to meet the exacting requirements.
of the Indian chemical process industry. It is now an important base in the Asia Pacific region for sourcing fluorocarbon sleeved and lined plug valves for Xomox Corporation.
Designed to be installed in critical applications, these valves can operate reliably under demanding conditions. They are extensively used in the petrochemical, fertiliser and other process industries to handle corrosive, toxic and hazardous fluids encountered in the chemical process industry.
- Fluorocarbon Sleeved Plug Valves
- 2/ 3/ 4/ 5 way flanged/ screwed/ socket weld/ butt weld (partially and fully jacketed/ full port)
- PFA/ FEP lined Plug/ Ball/ Butterfly/ Swing Check/ Ball Check Valves
- High Performance Butterfly Valves of Wafer and Lug styles
- Vane type Pneumatic Actuators — double acting, fail safe
|Capacity||:||Over 60,000 valves a year|
|Factory area||:||50,000 sq.ft.|
|Joint venture partner||:||Xomox Corporation, USA, a subsidiary of Crane Co.|
The Sanmar Group,
9, Cathedral Road,
Chennai - 600 086, Tamil Nadu, India.
Tel. : + 91 44 2812 8500
Fax. : + 91 44 2811 1902